Traquair offers an extensive range of CAN products and services for the industrial and automotive markets. From off-the-shelf PC interfaces and networking infrastructure, to device and system level solutions, Traquair is able to satisfy almost all CAN related requirements.
Select from a wide range of CAN PC interfaces & adapters, networking infrastructure, network monitoring, and bus analysis tools:
CANopen stacks with options for Basic Master, Master/Slave, and Manager functionality, CANopen Gateways, Multi-Protocol Stacks, and a variety of CANopen toolchain options for development and analysis.
- How CAN Networks function
- CAN Data Safety
- Implementations of the CAN protocol
- Enhancing CAN Systems with optical fiber links
- The benefits of adding CAN Repeater Networks
- CAN Gateway vs. Repeater
- CAN Repeater Inhibit Time
- CAN Repeater Example
Download and view a pdf version of the CAN dictionary from CAN in Automation (CiA)
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements and advise on the most appropriate options.
If off the shelf turns out to be not enough, we’re happy to discuss that also.
- Custom & IP rated enclosures
- Rapid-prototyping of enclosure designs (3D-printing)
- Conformal coating
- Application specific hardware designs
- Higher layer protocol design / integration