Select from a range of leading edge and established DSP products, providing highly integrated solutions for embedded digital signal processing and multi-function data acquisition applications.
The D.Module product family provides developers with access to high performance single and multi-core DSP processors from Texas Instruments, as well as optional use of high-density Xilinx FPGAs, high bandwidth industry-standard communications (e.g. Gigabit Ethernet), and extensive peripheral and I/O capabilities for commercial and industrial applications.
micro-line DSP/FPGA modules provide a combination of DSP with a Xilinx FPGA, and optional support for 1394a FireWire.
Product Status: First introduced in 1993, the micro-line family of DSP modules is now legacy and no longer recommended for new designs. TMS320C6713 based modules continue to be available, but please contact Traquair for production status and availability of other (C32, C44, C6x11, and C641x) designs. For our latest DSP & FPGA product options, please visit https://www.traquair.com.
ultra-compact multi-chip modules can be utilized just like embedded DSP boards, with a user programmable DSP and FPGA, or as a ready to use IEEE 1394a FireWire interface. They are provided in an exceptionally small 30x36mm 116-pin surface mount PLCC package format, making them ideal for lightweight or space constrained applications.
Product Status: Available since 2003, the ultra-compact family of multi-chip modules is now legacy and no longer recommended for new designs. Please contact Traquair for production status and availability. For our latest DSP & FPGA product options, please visit https://www.traquair.com.
UniDAQ is a versatile board level data acquisition and processing system, optimized for higher channel count applications. It combines analog interfaces, signal processing, memories, safety features, power supplies, and communication ports on a single, easy to integrate board.
- A high performance floating point DSP for local data processing, enabling completely self-contained operation or relieving a host computer from real-time tasks
- High-resolution data converters for acoustic and vibration measurements, or low-latency SAR (successive approximation) converters for control loops
- An expansion port providing interfaces for a variety of applications, such as mass storage for data logging, industrial real-time network controllers, GPIO, FPGA, display and touch screen for handheld devices and more
- Manifold mounting options from rack-mount systems to handheld devices
- Isolation barrier between analog and digital domain for robustness
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- USB firmware for in-site updates and diagnosis