Select from a range of leading edge and established DSP products, providing highly integrated solutions for embedded digital signal processing and multi-function data acquisition applications.
The D.Module product family provides developers with access to high performance single and multi-core DSP processors from Texas Instruments, as well as optional use of high-density Xilinx FPGAs, high bandwidth industry-standard communications (e.g. Gigabit Ethernet), and extensive peripheral and I/O capabilities for commercial and industrial applications.
micro-line DSP/FPGA modules provide a combination of DSP with a Xilinx FPGA, and optional support for 1394a FireWire.
ultra-compact multi-chip modules can be utilized just like embedded DSP boards, with a user programmable DSP and FPGA, or as a ready to use IEEE 1394a FireWire interface. They are provided in an exceptionally small 30x36mm 116-pin surface mount PLCC package format, making them ideal for lightweight or space constrained applications.
UniDAQ is a versatile board level data acquisition and processing system, optimized for higher channel count applications. It combines analog interfaces, signal processing, memories, safety features, power supplies, and communication ports on a single, easy to integrate board.
- A high performance floating point DSP for local data processing, enabling completely self-contained operation or relieving a host computer from real-time tasks
- High-resolution data converters for acoustic and vibration measurements, or low-latency SAR (successive approximation) converters for control loops
- An expansion port providing interfaces for a variety of applications, such as mass storage for data logging, industrial real-time network controllers, GPIO, FPGA, display and touch screen for handheld devices and more
- Manifold mounting options from rack-mount systems to handheld devices
- Isolation barrier between analog and digital domain for robustness
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- USB firmware for in-site updates and diagnosis