The D.Module2.6SLX45T is based on the Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA XC6SLX45T. In the D.Module2 family it can be used to implement additional interfaces or as a data preprocessing engine if hooked between a data acquisition card and a DSP module.
Up to 96 single-ended or 48 differential I/O signals are available. Programmable I/O voltages and I/O standards provide glueless system integration. Three gigabit transceivers are available to interface high-speed data converters in JESD204 standard, or as PCI/e or SATA interfaces. All D.Module2 DSP boards support a parallel bus interface to the D.Module2.6SLX45T. Depending on the DSP capabilities, alternative interfaces can be used: Link Ports, Serial Rapid IO, VLYNQ, or Fifo-based interface such as UPP or Video Ports.
The D2.Base-FMC base board provides an interface and a test and evaluation platform for FPGA Mezzanine Cards conforming to the Vita.57 LPC FMC standard.
- Spartan XC6SLX45T FPGA extension board
- high-speed parallel DSP interface
- PCIe, JESD204
- 98 User-I/Os
- 128 Mbytes local RAM
- configuration update via DSP-board
- 3.3V single supply
- PWM output for motor control
- Camera Link interface for industrial image processing
- Data acquisition and preprocessing of high-speed A/D and D/A converters on FMC mezzanine cards or JESD-204 standard for ultrasonic, radar, and Software Defined Radio (SDR) applications
- SATA controller for data logging
- Field bus implementation