The micro-line C6713CPU DSP board combines a floating point TMS320C6713 DSP Processor and a Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA, with SDRAM, FLASH ROM and the micro-line bus interface.
Designed for OEM developers looking to reduce time to market while lowering total cost, the C6713CPU lets developers maximize software creativity and minimize high density, high frequency hardware design for their industrial embedded DSP and FPGA applications.
- 300MHz TMS320C6713 floating point DSP Processor
– Maximum performance of 2400 MIPS or 1800 MFLOPS
- 400kGate or 1MGate Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA
– requires optional VHDL FPGA Development Package
– up to 94 (VHDL configurable) digital I/O pins
- 64MBytes SDRAM standard configuration
- 2MByte Boot Program Flash EPROM
– stores separate user-application boot code for on-board DSP and FPGA
– can be used by DSP for non-volatile data file storage and access
– data files can be accessed by PC when connected via board’s serial RS-232 port and using provided PC side Flash Filesystem utility software
- Onboard watchdog and temperature sensor
- External access to TMS320C6713 DSP I/O interfaces: 32-bit EMIF, XF0/1 flag pins, Timer input pins, Timer output pins, McASP & McBSP ports, I2C, and Host Port interface.
- Single operating power supply of +3.3V
- Space saving, highly integrated SMD technology, board dimensions 98 x 67 x 20mm
The optional micro-line power supply functions as a base for a micro-line stack of DSP, data acquisition and I/O boards. It delivers power to the micro-line stack and provides additional services such as RS-232 communications connector, a reset button and a power-on indicator. OEM developers may wish to mount the micro-line stack on their own hardware.