CAN Bus Monitoring Software Suite
ProCANtool CAN-Monitor is a versatile Windows based monitoring suite to visualize and manipulate CAN messages on a CAN bus system from a host PC environment, with options for connecting to CAN resources via PCI express, USB, or Ethernet.
The Windows version of proCANtool CAN-Monitor is include with the purchase of any of the following CAN PC interface products (please contact us for Linux requirements):
Purchase an Ethernet CAN Bus Gateway or USB PC adapter with proCANtool CAN-Monitor here when the "Buy Now" button is visible.
- View and analyze messages on the CAN bus, including history view of most recent messages
- Send custom messages directly or via message scripts or trace files.
- Show available messages as a continued list or as object view.
- Configurable object view to listen for changes on identifier, length, frame format, frame type and direction or on single or multiple data bytes of the message.
- "Per view" and "Global" message filtering, allowing for different filters views.
- SJA100 controller hardware filters (can set separately to software filters).
- Information area for current bus load, message counters and error counters.
- CAN traffic log file support, with ability to start and stop trace by a definable trigger condition and save preceding or subsequent messages.
- Trace file replay
- Define messages and signals and show values in a configurable signal overview, with a variety of display options: Angular Meter, Level Meter, State-Items, Static text widgets, Enumeration-Controls and simple Value-Displays and even Sliders, Buttons and Drop downs to modify and re-send the values on the bus.
Looking for something else?
For CANopen or J1939 higher layer protocol message interpretation requirements, please consider the following tool packages instead:
Otherwise, If you don't see what you're looking for, please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your requirements and advise on the most appropriate off the shelf or custom solutions.