CAN Bus Monitoring Software Suite
The proCANtool CAN-Monitor provides is a versatile monitoring suite to visualize and manipulate CAN messages on a CANbus system in a comfortable way.
It is available free to our customers for use with Windows and the CPC range of CAN PC Interfaces:
- View and analyze messages on the CAN bus, including history view of most recent messages
- Send custom messages directly or via message scripts or trace files.
- Show available messages as a continued list or as object view.
- Configurable object view to listen for changes on identifier, length, frame format, frame type and direction or on single or multiple data bytes of the message.
- "Per view" and "Gloabl" message filtering, allowing for different filters views.
- SJA100 controller hardware filters (can set separately to software filters).
- Information area for current busload, message counters and error counters.
- CAN traffic log file support, with ability to start and stop trace by a definable trigger condition and save preceeding or subsequent messages.
- Tracefile replay
- Define messages and signals and show values in a configurable signal overview, with a variety of display options: AngularMeter, LevelMeter, State-Items, Static text widgets, Enumeration-Controls and simple Value-Displays and even Sliders, Buttons and Dropdowns to modify and resend the values on the bus.