The EtherCAN CI-ARM9/RMD V3.0 is a powerful rail-mounting Ethernet Interface & Gateway for CAN bus applications. Powered by a 454 MHz ARM9 processor (Freescale I.MX287) with 2GB eMMC Flash and 128MB DDR RAM this gateway is capable of addressing complex, application specific requirements.
It is suitable for applications where processing of CAN Bus messages in the Ethernet gateway is needed, including, for example, visualization of CAN messages via web server, and complex protocol conversion. The 454MHz Freescale ARM9 CPU provides significant power for such applications. Higher Layer Protocol support is optionally available, including CANopen and multi-protocol stacks, and ready to use CANopen to TCP/IP gateway.
ProCANtool CAN-Monitor for Windows is included with purchase; Advanced Network Monitoring, Analysis, and Higher Layer Protocol Tools optionally available.
The implementation in a small, compact and rail-mountable housing eases the use in electrical cabinets. Additionally the connection of the USB 2.0 full speed host interface with a Bluetooth or WLAN Stick opens up the possibility of wireless data transfer. It also provides an integrated SD Card slot for bulk exchange of data and logging of CAN messages. Both CAN channels are galvanic separated.
- 454 MHz ARM9 CPU (Freescale I.MX287) with 128MB SDRAM, 2GB eMCC Flash
- 10/100MBit Ethernet; 2 CAN interfaces with galvanic decoupling;
- RS232 interface for configuration; USB Host interface; SD-Card slot
- Extensive Software Support:
- Ready to use CAN Ethernet Gateway functionality
- CAN Software Runtime & Development kits for Windows and Linux;
- ProCANtool CAN-Monitor for Windows included with purchase
- Embedded Development: Linux OS (Kernel 3.5.0)
- Optional CANopen Toolchain & Stack, CANopen TCP/IP Gateway (CiA 309-3), CANopen TCP Modbus Gateway (CiA 309-2)
- FCC Class A Verified (use is restricted to commercial, business, and industrial environments)
|Voltage on the bus connections||10||+30||V|
Any (also temporary) stress in excess of the limiting values may cause permanent damage on EtherCAN CI and other connected devices. Exposure to limiting conditions for extended periods may affect the reliability and shorten the life cycle of the device.
All values, unless otherwise specified, refer to a supply voltage of 24V and an environmental temperature of 20°C.