The CIO is a versatile I/O module for the CAN bus. Designed for industrial series applications it has a robust and cost efficient layout, and supports 8 digital 24V/500mA output and 8 analog input channels. The inputs are split in 0-10V voltage and 0-25mA current inputs. The voltage inputs may be used as digital inputs as well. Four of the eight output channels can be configured for PWM output.
The CIO is configured by read and write accesses to registers, with the configuration stored permanently in an EEPROM.
Different modules in the same net are addressed by their module ID, which is assigned by the user. A module with an unknown ID or with an unknown set baud rate can be reset to default by a special mechanism.
For integration in CANopen systems, the CIO may produce a startup message and the module reacts to start node and enter pre operational commands
- FCC Class A Verified: Use is restricted to commercial, business, and industrial environments
- CAN I/O module for industrial applications
- 8 digital outputs (24V )
- Analog voltage and current inputs in different combinations available
- Analog voltage inputs usable as digital inputs
- Easy integration in CANopen systems
- ISO 11898-2 (CAN high speed) compatible physical layer
- 24V or 12V nominal power supply
- Galvanic decoupling of CAN transceiver
- Extended temperature range
- Compact size
|CIO-AI8/10V-DI4-DO8||CAN IO module with 4 analog voltage inputs (0-10V) usable as digital inputs, 4 analog current inputs (0-25mA) and 8 digital outputs|
|CIO-AI8/10V-DI8-DO8||CAN IO module with 8 analog voltage inputs (0-10V) usable as digital inputs and 8 digital outputs|
|CIO-AI8-DO8||CAN IO module with 8 analog current inputs (0-25mA) and 8 digital outputs|
|CIO-AI8/24V-DI4-DO8||CAN IO module with 4 analog voltage inputs (0-24V) useable as digital inputs, 4 analog current inputs (0-25mA), and 8 digital outputs|
|CIO-AI8/24V-DI8-DO8||CAN IO module with 8 analog voltage inputs (0-24V) useable as digital inputs, and 8 digital outputs|