The CAN Development Kit for Windows (*) provides the resources necessary for developers to create their own applications with CPC family of CAN Bus PC Interfaces, utilizing the CPC-API. No royalties will arise while distributing the application in binary form.
- Support for Windows 7/8.x/10
- Support for C/C++, C#/.NET
- Drivers & Runtime Library (DLL)
- Device independent CPC-API Interface Library & header files
- proCANtool CAN-Monitor CAN Monitoring Software Suite
- Sample project & documentation
* The Run-Time Kit for Windows is separately available with a CANbus Monitor (proCANtool CAN-Monitor) within the corresponding CPC Windows Run-Time Kit, which is available free of charge for deployed systems. The Windows Run-Time Kit and NOT the Windows Development Kit should not be included with deployed systems