UniDAQ is a versatile board level data acquisition and processing system, optimized for higher channel count applications. It combines analog interfaces, signal processing, memories, safety features, power supplies, and communication ports on a single, easy to integrate board.
- A high performance floating point DSP for local data processing, enabling completely self-contained operation or relieving a host computer from real-time tasks
- High-resolution data converters for acoustic and vibration measurements, or low-latency SAR (successive approximation) converters for control loops
- An expansion port providing interfaces for a variety of applications, such as mass storage for data logging, industrial real-time network controllers, GPIO, FPGA, display and touch screen for handheld devices and more
- Manifold mounting options from rack-mount systems to handheld devices
- Isolation barrier between analog and digital domain for robustness
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- USB firmware for in-site updates and diagnosis